Pet-Friendly Hotel in Fairmont Hot Springs
The whole family can enjoy their BC getaway at our pet-friendly hotel in Fairmont Hot Springs! Check out our policies below and book your stay at Mountain View Suites today!
- Housekeeping -Your suite will be clean and ready for your arrival. For longer stays, a room tidy and fresh linens will be provided on the 4th day of your stay. If you prefer that housekeeping does not provide this service, please advise guest services. Service cleans mid-stay are not included, although can be arranged through guest services for an additional fee. Washers, dryers, and dishwashing supplies are provided for you. Please do not hesitate to contact guest services if there is anything that you require.
- Guest Reception Hours - Our guest service reception is open 7 days per week between the hours of 7:00am and 11:00pm. Management is on-site 24 hours per day, along with security between the hours of 11:00pm and 7:00am.
- Smoking - All suites are strictly non-smoking, smoking is restricted to designated smoking areas.
- Payment - To guarantee your reservation, a valid credit card is required when booking your room. A deposit of the first’s night rental plus applicable taxes is due at the time of booking. The remainder of your stay is payable upon check-in with presentation of your credit card.
- Cancellation - Cancellation before 48 hours of your arrival is 100 per cent refundable. The initial deposit will be charged if cancellation is made within 48 hours of your arrival.
- Early departure will result in a one-night rental charge, plus applicable taxes.
- Rates are subject to applicable tax. All rates are quoted in Canadian funds and are subject to change.
Our Pet Policy
When traveling to our pet-friendly hotel in Fairmont Hot Springs, we want to ensure a safe comfortable stay for you and your fellow guests. We therefore request that you take note of the following guidelines:
- A fee of $25 per pet, per stay to cover additional cleaning costs.
- A maximum of two pets will be permitted per room.
- Please keep your pet(s) on a leash in public areas.
- Pets are not to be permitted on the guestroom furniture.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in your room.
- Housekeeping service will not be available if the pet is in the guest room.
- Costs to repair any damage to the room or for extra cleaning required (i.e. dry cleaning or carpet cleaning) caused by your pet will be added to your credit card.
- Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the hotel for any loss of revenue.
- Pets are not permitted in the pool or pool area.
- Owners are required to “scoop” on our property grounds. Please dispose of the waste in the green bins located throughout the property.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation!